Not sure if you need to lose weight then try out this weight calculating tool.
Advice for adults:
- NHS Choices weight loss guide is an excellent guide with suggestions on a 12 week plan. It also has email support.
- One You Leeds provides some general advice and links to services locally.
Advice for children:
- NHS Choices excellent guide on what to do if my child is overweight.
Face to face support
Support for adults:
- Weigh Ahead Weight Management Service is the free NHS service that our Nurses and Doctors will refer you to if you need additional support. You can self refer to this service.
- There are also private services (that you would need to pay for) such as Weight Watchers and Slimming World who both provide popular classes locally.
Support for children:
- There is a dedicated service for children called Watch It, the details of which are at the bottom of the weigh ahead page. You can self refer to this service.